Aleksandar Kolovski will perform the first concert on 1st of june in the city of Moncé en Belin in the theatre called “Val’Rhonne” at 08.00 p.m.
The second concert will be in the town of Téloché at 08.00 p.m.
The third or last concert will be on 08th of june in the city of La Flèche in the theatre called “Coppélia” at 08.00 p.m.
Before the last concert on 08th of june afternoon Kolovski will give master class about tango to the students of music academy in La Flèche.
Conductor: Andreas Weiser (Germany)
Soloist: Aleksandar Kolovski – accordion
Work by Macedonian composer
R. Galliano:” Opale Concerto” concerto foraccordion and orchestra
O. Respighi: Pini di Roma
Variete concert:”Night of popular music”
Aleksandar Kolovski performed the concert in NYC in cooperation with the Ministry for culture in Republic of Macedonia.
“It was one of the best concerts in the last 10 years has been one of the comments from people attending”
Kolovski Awarded in Washington State
Aleksandar Kolovski, the young Macedonian accordion player, won
the second award at the 62nd Trophée Mondial organized by the World
Trophy Accordion organization at the Bing Crosby Theater in Spokane,
Washington. The Macedonian virtuoso won the award in the category for
seniors “Variete” (jazz, tango, French music…).He performed for the first time an
arrangement of his own of Macedonian traditional music.
FROM CLASSICAL TO VARIETY
A FIESTA OF ACCORDION MUSIC BURSTING WITH ENERGY
Every one of this performer’s appearances is truly a fiesta of accordion music literally bursting with energy! It’s as if Aleksandar Kolovski was born to play this instrument: the most complex virtuoso works appear to simply melt in his hands, while his innate musicality captivates listeners from the very first accords. Listening to this young musician, you realize that the accordion is his voice, his orchestra.
A laureate of more than ten prestigious competitions, in his concert he’ll prove that nothing is impossible: both classical and popular works sound spell-binding in the hands of a true talent.
ALEKSANDAR KOLOVSKI (accordion, Macedonia)
Programme – D. Scarlatti, F. Liszt, V. Novikov, A. Piazzolla, R. Galliano, and others.
Kristupo festivalis, VšĮ
Concert on 25.08.2012 at the 14-th Internatinal Accordion Festival in Genova-Italy. Kolovski was invited to play a classical concert by the artistic director Emilio Cervetto.
Solo concert for celebration on 20 years (more…)
• 2012-Solo concert at the IASTE(65th annual conference in Skopje Macedonia)on 21th of January.
• 2011-Concert with HOHNER world orchestra in China-Shanghai on 7th of October.
• 2011-Regular perform concerts in Macedonia with quartet Filtango.
• 2011-Concert with the Macedonian Opera and Ballet orchestra at the Ohrid Summer festival.
• 2011-Master class and concert in Hohner conservatorium in Trossingen-Germany.
• 2011-Diplom from the conservatory Edgar Varese in Paris.
• 2011 May-Solo concert in Skopje-Macedonia.
• 2011-Performance with Macedonian philharmonic orchestra.
• 2010- Regular perform concerts in France: Montargis, Monaco, Colmar, Upper Normandy, and others.
• 2010- I have recorded several songs with videos on national television France 3 in Strasbourg and in the popular TV show in Le Mans.
• 2009 – Solo concert in France at the World Cup qualifier.
• 2009 November – Solo performance in the ARCO Chambers Orchestra, conductor Erxan Shukri, the National Gallery of Macedonia – Daut Pasha Amam, held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2009 October – Participation at the largest accordion international festival Castelfidardo, held in Italy.
• 2009 – Participation at the famous International Festival Primus Ikalinen held in Finland.
• 2009 May – Several concerts in Macedonia and Serbia on the occasion of the accordion year.
• 2009 March – Solo concert held in Belgrade, Serbia.
• 2009 March – Solo concert at the Macedonian Opera and Ballet held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2008 – Performance at the opening of the International Competition Ohrid’s pearls as a last year’s winner, held in Ohrid, Macedonia.
• 2008 May – Solo concert celebrating the award Klimentina Rafajlovska, held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2008 April – Concert as a soloist with chamber string orchestra ARCO, Army Hall, held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2008 January – Concert in honour of the guests of the winter’s Congress at the Union of accordion from all around the world (members of UNESCO), held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2007 – A series of concerts in several cities in the Chech Republic as a winner of the Grand Prix award at the International Competition Makedonium M.
• 2006 – Concert – Night of the accordion, organized by the French Cultural Centre and the Directorate for Culture and Arts within the Skopje Summer festival, held in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2006 June – International competition for young musicians – Ohrid pearls piano and violin, held in Ohrid, Macedonia.
• 2005 November – Concerts of the European winners at the competitions for young EMCY held in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia.
• 2005 March – Gala-concert celebrating the 60th anniversary of DMBUC, held at the Universal Hall in Skopje, Macedonia.
• 2004- Concert at the famous concert hall in the Balabanov’s house Plovdiv, Bulgaria.